Order Your Groceries Online for Pickup at Any of Our Locations!
Dutch-Way has partnered with Rosie to make shopping in the Dutch-Way Online Market so easy! Dutch-Way Online Market features all of the fresh foods you love at Dutch-Way, but with the convenience of shopping at home and the speed of curbside pickup! You can log in, shop, select when you want to pick up and then arrive to pick up your order. It’s simple, and it’s just another way to show you that Dutch-Way is the store Where YOU Matter MORE!
Dutch-Way Online Market
To use the Dutch-Way Online Market, you must first sign up for an account on rosieapp.com. This is a different account from the one that is used to log in on our website to check rewards card info, save shopping lists, etc. Click Here to sign up now.
Shop Myerstown/Schaefferstown Shop Gap
Online Market Details
- The minimum order amount is $35.
- Each order between the minimum order amount of $35 and $124.99 will be charged a convenience fee of $4.99. Orders over $125 will have no convenience fee!
- Pickup Times are available between 10AM and 7PM Monday – Friday, and between 10AM and 2PM Saturdays .
- Delivery is available from our Myerstown Location Only Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 12PM – 4PM within a 5 mile radius of the store.
- You must provide your Dutch-Way Rewards account to receive sale pricing. See the “How to add your Dutch-Way Rewards Account” section below for details on how to add your account.
See the FAQ section below for more details.
How to add your Dutch-Way Rewards Account
Sign-up or log in to your Rosie account using the links above.
Click on the
My Account icon at the top of the page.
Click on Wallet.
Select Add Rewards Account.
Enter the Phone Number associated with your Dutch-Way Rewards Account.
Pickup Locations (Click image to enlarge)
When you have arrived to pick up your order, call (All Stores) or text (Myerstown & Gap Only) the number on the sign with your confirmation code and the parking space number at the top of the parking space sign.
Frequently Asked Questions