My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 3 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1-3/4 c. boiling water
+ 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
+ 3/4 c. cold water
+ 1 c. worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks, divided
What to do:
1. Spray JELL-O Halloween Brain Mold with cooking spray; set aside. Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water; pour into mold. Drape some fruit snacks over edge of mold.
2. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. (MAKE SURE YOU WARN EVERYONE THAT THERE IS A BRAIN GROWING IN THE REFRIGERATOR!)
3. Unmold gelatin onto plate just before serving. Poke holes in gelatin with straw; insert remaining fruit snacks in holes.
* How to Unmold Gelatin: Allow gelatin to set several hours or overnight until completely firm. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen. Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 sec. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 220; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 50g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 46g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 190mg;