My Shopping List
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 8 Hrs.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (20 oz.) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
+ 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
+ 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
+ 1 c. powdered sugar
+ 2 pkg. (3/4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
+ 3 1/2 c. cold milk
+ 1 c. whipping cream
+ 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
+ 1 (8 in.) new terra-cotta flower pot
+ gummy worms
+ silk or plastic flowers
What to do:
1. Crush cookies until fine. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth.
2. In separate bowl, mix pudding and milk until well blended. Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture.
3. Whip cream to soft peaks; add granulated sugar; beat to stiff peaks; gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Wash and dry terra cotta pot; cover hole in bottom with foil square. Place 1 c. crushed cookies in bottom of pot. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Continue layering until pot is full, ending with crumbs on top. Chill several hours or overnight.
5. Prior to serving, decorate the top with gummy worms and silk or plastic flowers.